Thanks to all of you!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed the 10th edition of the EAU Robotic Urology Section Congress in Stockholm, that it has fully met your learning objectives and that it provided the perfect setting for meeting your colleagues and friends.
ERUS’13 in a nutshell
- 650 participants in total
- 536 delegates & faculty members from 42 countries – all continents represented
- 12 live cases with highlights on new robotic technologies such as Vessel Sealer for cystectomy and Firefly for partial nephrectomy
- 6 courses including Junior and Nursing course welcoming 240 participants
- 105 posters and 56 videos submitted
- Best posters: Hughes-Hallet, Shin, Schatloff
- Best videos: Pini, Beyer, Eldred-Evans
- Best Jr posters: Khan, Antoniou, Brinkman
- Best Jr videos: Sridhar, Thyavihally, Cortegoso
- Jr ERUS Simulator Olympics winner: Salwa Pawel
See the pictures here!
ERUS robotic urology fellowship curriculum
The results of this first validated programme have been presented at ERUS’13 and a web page on the topic has been released on the EAU/ERUS website. It presents 10 excellence centers that have participated to the curriculum along with their mentors and fellows. The intensive stepwise 3-months training program is described and there are great documents to download that can help institutions develop similar curriculums.
- Login or create an account
- Click on the “My certificates” button
- Enter your delegate code from your congress badge (below the barcode)
- Download your certificates (PDF)
Note: you can only download your own certificate. If you are a group registrator, please forward this message to your participants.